Steamed Sea Bass
- 1 500g Sea Bass portioned cut
- Dry salt, to taste
- 50g Fresh ginger, peeled and finely sliced
- 5 Spring onions, finely sliced
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 4 tablespoons hot oil
- Season the Sea Bass with salt. Place 1/3 ginger and spring onions onto a plate, place seabass on top. Scatter the remaining ginger and spring onions over the seabass.
- Heat a pan with water, until boiling. Put the dish on a rack over the boiling water, cover and steam for 8-10 minutes. Pour out any water that may have collected in the dish.
- Mix together the soy sauce, sugar and hot oil; pour over the Sea Bass and serve.