Sautéed Grouper with Tomato-Avocado Salsa
- 1 Local tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 Ripe avocados, pitted and diced
- ¼ Cup chopped fresh coriander
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 Teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Teaspoon salt, divided
- 1 Teaspoon pepper, divided
- 1 Grouper fillet cut in half
- 2 Tablespoon coconut oil or substitute avocado oil both have amazing aromatic smells.
- Combine tomatoes, avocados, coriander, lime juice, garlic powder and 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle fish with remaining 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Cook fish, in batches, in 1 Tablespoon hot oil per fish in a nonstick skillet 3 to 4 minutes per side or until fish flakes with a fork.
- Top each serving with Tomato-Avocado Salsa.