- 2 Chicken Breasts (1 per person)
- 225g Vine Ripened Cherry Tomatoes
- One Bundle of Spring Onions
- 10g Butter
- Olive Oil to Season
- 50ml Single Cream or low-fat cream
- Large Handful of Spinach
- Pinch of Nutmeg
- Salt and Pepper to Season
- Pre-heat your grill and butterfly your chicken breasts – Stand on their edge and slice through until you can open them like a book.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the top of the chicken breasts and season with salt and pepper before placing under the grill to turn golden brown!
- Whilst the chicken is cooking, chop your spring onion into chunks, and drizzle your tomatoes in olive oil
- Check on your chicken and once the first side is golden brown, turn them over. Before putting them back in, place your tomatoes (off the vine) next to the chicken breasts and chuck them back under the grill.
- Heat a frying pan with the butter in and throw in your spring onions.
- Once the veg starts to fry off and turn brown add in the spinach (Be careful this cooks quickly) and turn the heat down slightly under the pan.
- As your spinach wilts, add in the cream and bring just to the boil before adding in the nutmeg with a little salt and pepper to taste. Stir the seasoning in and turn the heat right down (almost off).
- Check your chicken is golden brown on the other side, remove from the grill and slice into pieces.
- Put the chicken and tomatoes on your plate before spooning the spinach, spring onion over the top and adding your serving of rice