Pasta with Pan-Seared Salmon
- 2 Salmon Fillets
- 1½ Cup of Penne Pasta
- 10 Cherry Tomatoes (more if you like)
- Chopped Parsley (or Parsley Flakes)
- Chopped garlic (ready-made)
- Salt & Fresh Black Pepper
- Olive Oil
- Unsalted Butter
- Halve the cherry tomatoes. Put them into a bowl, add 2 teaspoon of chopped garlic, 3 rounds of olive oil, the chopped parsley, some salt and fresh black pepper. Mix them well and leave it for about 30 minutes.Season the salmons on both sides with salt and freshly grind black pepper. Set it aside. Boil a pot of water and add some salt into it. Once the water is bubbling-boiling, pour the pasta in.
- Season the salmons on both sides with salt and freshly grind black pepper. Set it aside. Boil a pot of water and add a some salt into it. Once the water is bubbling-boiling, pour the pasta in.
- Take a pan, add olive oil and a tablespoon of unsalted butter in low-medium heat. Gently place the salmons into the pan. Flip them to cook both sides.
- Once sides are cooked, cover the pan and leave it for about 5 minutes. After that, set the salmon aside.
- Strain the pasta once they are cooked. Using the same pan with the leftover oil and butter, pour the pasta in. Add the tomatoes. Stir them well.
- Adjust taste by adding salt here.
- Serve the pasta onto a dish topped with Salmon fillet.
This recipe is courtesy of Food Blogger Dariel from Yummyfoodbook.