Oven-Roasted Sea Bass with Ginger and Lime Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 ½ Tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh coriander
- 1 Tablespoon chopped peeled fresh ginger
- 1 Tablespoon minced shallot
- 5 Teaspoons light or regular olive oil
- 500g Sea Bass fillets
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Mix first 5 ingredients and 3 teaspoons oil in small bowl. Season sauce with salt and pepper.
- Brush 9-inch-diameter glass pie dish with remaining 2 teaspoons oil. Arrange fish in prepared dish turn and coat. Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper; spoon ½ tablespoon sauce over each fillet.
- Roast fish until just opaque in centre, about 12 minutes. Top fish with remaining sauce and serve.