Oven Baked Pork Chops
- 2 Pork Chops
- ¾ Teaspoon salt
- ½ Teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 Teaspoons of brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 160°C
- Rinse pork chops and pat dry with a paper towel
- Line a shallow baking pan with aluminium foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray
- Coat both sides of pork chops well with salt, pepper and brown sugar. Rub it in good.
- Place coated pork chops in the baking pan and cook for 15 minutes on centre rack of the oven. Turn over and cook an additional 15 minutes for a total of 30 minutes cooking time.
- Remove from oven and let pork chops rest on a plate for about 5 minutes before eating.