- Japanese Premium Patties
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon sake
- 3 Scallions finely chopped
- Daikon grated (optional)
- 2 Cups beef broth
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 2½ Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
Place patties in bowl and marinade with 1 Tablespoon of soy sauce and 1 Tablespoon of sake
In a large pan over high heat, add the patties and cook for 5-6 minutes on each side, until cooked through.
Making the sauce:
- Heat up the beef stock and set aside.
- Put the sugar and flour into a medium size pan.
- Add soy sauce and use a whisk to mix and create a paste.
- Slowly add the stock to the paste, whisking constantly to prevent clumping.
- Turn the heat on and bring to a boil, whisking constantly until the sauce thickens about 3-5 minutes.
Serve the patties with the sauce, sprinkle some scallions and top with grated ginger.