Garlic Butter Pork Chops and Green Beans
- 2 bone-in pork chops
- ½ teaspoon salt, divided
- ½ teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 450g green beans, trimmed
- Season both sides of pork chops with ¼ teaspoon salt, ¼ teaspoon black pepper, and paprika.
- Heat a large heavy skillet over medium-high heat.Bu
- Melt butter in skillet. On one side add in pork chops and sear 3-5 minutes on each side. On the other half of the skillet, add in green beans and saute 7 to 10 minutes until tender crisp while the pork chops cook on the other side.
- Add garlic to butter in bottom of the skillet and saute in with the green beans, and cook one minute. Spoon garlic butter over chops. Check the temperature of pork and continue cooking, if needed, until pork reaches an internal temperature of 60°C
- Serve hot and season to taste.