Salmon with Sweet Potato Chips
An Amazing twist on a traditional dish never thought of doing this before right? Try it out and you’re in a whole new world of taste and sensation and the best thing is that it’s simple and easy to make but will leave you the admiration of those you’re cooking it for.
- 1Kg Sweet Potatoes peeled and cut into chips
- 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 Cups (140g) Fresh Breadcrumbs
- ½ Cut Parsley leaves, Chopped
- 40g Butter
- 4 X 200g Salmon Fillets, skin removed
- Mayonnaise , to serve.
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Place the sweet potatoes on a baking tray, drizzle with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast for 30–35 minutes or until golden.
- While the sweet potato is cooking, place the breadcrumbs, parsley, butter, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix to combine.
- Place the salmon on a baking tray lined with non-stick baking paper, top with the breadcrumb mixture and bake for 12–15 minutes or until golden and cooked to your liking.
- Serve with the sweet potato chips and mayonnaise.
Recipe from Donna Hay