Chorizo and Dates wrapped in Bacon.
- 1 Small Chorizo Sausage casing removed.
- 24 Medjool dates pitted
- 12 slices of bacon, halved crosswise
- Slice the chorizo crosswise into thirds. Halve each piece lengthwise, then cut each half into 4 lengthwise strips to make a total of 24 small sticks.
- Tuck a chorizo stick into each date and pinch the dates closed. Wrap a strip of bacon around each date and secure with a toothpick.
- Place the wrapped dates in a large skillet, seam sides down, and saute;, turning, until the bacon is browned on all sides, about 10 minutes. Drain on paper towels and serve hot.