1 pack of Babas Spicy Curry Powder
1 Bulla Thickened Cream 35% Milk Fat Content 290g
500g of Tomatoes
2kg Chicken Breast
500g of Yellow Onion
200ml Farmers Union Greek Style Natural Yoghurt
- 1 cup white rice
- 1 1/2tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/2cup plain yogurt
- 3/4cup heavy cream
- 1/2teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4teaspoon black pepper
- 114.5-ounce can diced tomatoes, drained (optional)
- 1kg Chicken Breast,
- 1/4cup fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- Cook the rice according to the package directions.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-low heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring occasionally, for 7 minutes.
- Sprinkle with the curry powder and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
- Add the yogurt and cream and simmer gently for 3 minutes. Stir in the salt, pepper, and tomatoes (if desired). Remove from heat.
- Divide the rice and chicken among individual bowls, spoon the sauce over the top, and sprinkle with the cilantro.